Snug Harbor Amenities
We provide our guests with many options for a relaxing, fun-filled experience at Snug Harbor on beautiful Turtle Lake.
Turtle Lake is a 169 acre spring fed lake – private, clean, sandy beach for swimming and spectacular lake views from every site.
- Rowboats & Canoes for Rent
- Excellent Fishing—Large Mouth & Small Mouth Bass, Perch, Crappies, Bluegills, Catfish and Northern & Walleye Pike
- Pub and Restaurant
- Playground for Children
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Rings
- Game Room featuring Pool, Darts and Video Games
- Ice, Firewood, Bait, Candy & Snacks and Fishing Supplies
- Golf Course
- Kettle Moraine State Forest Hiking & Biking Trails (3 Miles)
- Hayrides & Petting Zoo (15 minutes Away)
- Alpine Valley Music Theatre (Snug Harbor offers bus service available to some concerts. Ask for current availability and rate.)
- Shopping in many quaint shops & Antique Stores in nearby
- Delavan, Whitewater and Lake Geneva
- Staller Estates winery and Premium Green Apple Barn
- Old World Wisconsin in Eagle
- Rushing Waters Trout Farm
- Movie Theaters
- Hotels and motels within 10 minutes for extra guests
- Great Meditation Area to commune with nature
Come to Snug Harbor where you’ll find a vacation area to remember. We know you’ll want to return again and again.